The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Thursday 11 February 2010

Vapnartak Conclusions

Well, for my first tournament things went quite well. I had a very fun 4 games and was able to get the win that I was hoping for so I consider the day to have been a resounding success.

Out of the 28 players who turned up for the day I finished 25th which I am very happy with all things considered. The list seemed to do everything I wanted it to do and the only really issues I found was that when I made the odd mistake it cost me badly as there is very little room to absorb losses in this list.

The next tournament we are planning on attending will be Mayhem at Warhammer World in April so next step is to work out what I want to do to my list to expand it up to the 1500 points I’ll need for that and then to get painting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment