The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Thursday 11 February 2010

League Update

Tonight was the second night we had managed to have for our little friendly league and I was facing off against Bradimus Primes Space Wolves, I'll be putting a full battle report up for this in the next few days but the long and short of it was that I ended with another defeat. That said my Tau Cadre did perform much better than they have in previous forrays and all in all I'm very happy with the way things played out(well, asides from the Sunforge suit deciding to deep strike himself to death that is!!!).

Table at the top of the blog is now updated with the current standings, the Imperial Guard and the Ork's pulled a draw out of things so are still locked in the middle of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment