The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Well that took a while!!

A bit of time since my last post but then progress on getting stuff painted pretty my ground to a halt for most of December - I found that going out allot and having cracked ribs (as a result of said going out) isn't all that conducive to getting things done!

But it's a new year and as the ribs have finally healed I decide to pull my finger out and last night finally got my stealth suits finished!



Now what I'm going to do with 15 Stealth Suits outside of Apocalypse I've no idea but at least it's another chunk of my figures done!

No comments:

Post a Comment