The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Smart Missile System

Ok, one issue that I currently have is that I want to run my Devilfish in a Warfish configuration but I really begrudge having to pay out extra pennies for the SMS Pods but this being GW it is something that we are all used to. So, I decided to solve my problem on my own - I have a load of Gun Drone spru's lying about and a few spare missile pod bits so a few minutes work with a file and a bit of glue and I have the following:-




Now they're not perfect but they do give me something that is fairly obvious at a glance to be an SMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment