The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Friday 16 July 2010

Time for a Change.....

Well, I think it's time for this blog to have a bit of an overhaul as I'm a tad tired of the current look so coming soon will be Library of Borkan v2.0!!! Therefore take this as a heads up and don't be surprised if you check things and it looks a right mess as I will be playing with a few different things until I get it the way I want it.

This blog started as a way to track the progress of me getting my Tau and Eldar armies painted and ready for war but along the way it's changed into more of a general tracker for my GW "habit" (honestly, I can quit whenever I want!!!) and I think looking to the future there may be a few more things creeping in such as RPG stuff and it'll probably become a blog tracking my various nerdy hobbies.

As I'm making these changes any feedback from you guys would, as ever, be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment