The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Sunday 21 November 2010

An Update.....Shocking I Know!!!



Well, it's been far too long since I've updated this blog and all I can say is sorry peeps - what with starting a new job and moving the missus in it's been a bit of a crazy few months. Now that things are (hopefully!) going to start to settle down I should be posting on here again with a bit more frequency, but for now I've just got a couple of short things to say:

This Blog
I'd always intended this blog to mainly follow my 40k "habit" with the odd bit of other general gaming info added in if I had nothing else to post. As I'm playing allot of Warhammer 8th Ed currently there have been the odd posts about that creeping in recently....well, not so much recently but you get the idea.

I'm going to be moving the focus of this blog back to 40k related topics, this will also include certain posts about the RPG's, novels and board games that are set within the 40k universe as I'm pretty much a sucker for the lot. The fantasy posts will be appearing somewhere else, which brings me to.....

The Other Blog!
Me and 3 of my friends are looking to start a WFB blog called The Averland Chronicle - this blog will be used to track our progress at getting our WFB armies together and will also follow our trials and tribulations during a campaign we are hoping to get kicked off in the coming months. I will still be posting announcements on this blog when there are new posts on The Averland Chronicle but my intention is that all Fantasy related content that I've got to post will all be on that blog.

Well, that's it for now - hopefully it won't be another three months before I get another post up!

1 comment: