The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Monday 16 August 2010

A Hard Weekends Work at the Forge

Over the last weekend I managed to get a bit of time to sit down and make some headway on my Dwarf army. I managed to get the following assembled:




1 x Cannon
1 x Grudge Thrower
16 x Quarellers
16 x Thunderers
16 x Dwarf Warriors
1 x Master Engineer
1 x Rune Master


I'd already assembled 20 x Ironbreakers so this now means I've got a 1500 Point list assembled and I can actually play! With that in mind I've booked in 2 games on Wednesday, in the morning I'll be playing Ricks High Elf's and in the evening I'll be facing off against Brads Empire army - should be a good intro into the world of 8th Edition. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck dude! If I ever get round to playing fantasy it would probably be Dwarfs or a nicely converted Vampire Counts army using lots of sSkeleton and Empire sprues!

    ReplyDelete