The way it is....

A blog that is mostly surrounding my obsession with Games Workshop's many, many fine products but will occasionally feature posts about my many other geeky hobbies!

Labels

Friday 25 March 2011

And Now Time for Something Completely Similar!

Soooooo, I've been neglecting my blogging duties as of late - all I can say in way of an explanation is that my life has taken a fairly significant shift in the last few days and as a result I should have allot more time for gaming related activities in general, blogging included!

Vapnartak


I came, I saw, I didn't quite get as bad a kicking as I have in previous tournaments!! Progress!!!!! All in all I came 31st out of 43 players and whilst I didn't finish particularly highly I did much, much better than I ever have done in the past so it's a definite result on my part. The next two tournaments I'll be attending will be Open War 15 in a few weeks and then BOTCH in July and I'm hoping to see a similar increase in my placings as I further refine my list and get to know those armies I don't normally face off against that little bit better.

Warmachine


Yup, I finally caved and picked up the Mk2 rules and a small Khador force. I've yet to even glue any of these guys together but as I get cracked on with them expect to see a few posts about my progress.

Thats about it for now.....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well and busily getting back into your hobby.

    Hope the shift in your life was positive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete